Monday, April 1, 2013

Writing progress over Easter weekend

Quick update of my progress the last couple of days:

* Wrote down quite a few ideas for both fiction and non-fiction book topics
* Expanded a little on one of the non-fiction ideas
* Wrote some haiku
* Completed my 90 day Bikram yoga goal
* Spent all day Easter Sunday hanging out with the family: making homemade egg-shaped pizzas, took a nap, had a Game of Thrones marathon (sort-of) with my husband since we had the free cable channel for the weekend.  (Now he'll want to pay for it so he can watch the new season!)

Ok, those last two have nothing to do with writing; directly anyway.  However, if it weren't for my focus and dedication to my yoga goal, I may not be considering my writing goal right now, since I am in the middle of busy tax season at work.   And, the down time on Sunday will help me to recharge since there are still a couple of crazy weeks left for tax season.  I did miss writing yesterday, though, so I'll make it up by working a little longer on my offline writing projects this week.

I must be insane because I am also finishing 2 classes so that I can get my license in this state.  So busy!  Oddly enough, having so many irons in the fire actually makes it easier because when I get tired/frustrated/bored with one project, I can switch over to another and feel refreshed because I'm not working on the same thing.

Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment